Industry Leaders Merged To Offer One-Stop Tube Manipulation Solutions
In March 2009, Eagle Precision Technologies merged with AddisonMckee to form a complete global solutions provider. This merger brought together the two largest global names in tube manipulation products and services in order to provide our collective global customer base with the absolute best in technical solutions.
In order to continue to offer the highest levels of support to which AddisonMckee and Eagle customers are accustomed to, key Eagle and AddisonMckee sales, engineering, parts, and field service personnel were retained and are accessible from our manufacturing and service facilities in Lebanon, Ohio (USA), Brantford, Ontario (Canada) and Bamber Bridge (United Kingdom).
While the merged organizations continue to do business under the AddisonMckee name, the Eagle brand name has been retained for the muffler assembly product line as the Eagle brand name is synonymous with the design and manufacture of the very highest quality muffler-related products. Eagle built its first muffler machine, the SZ, in 1967. That same SZ series machine is still in use today around the world, 40 years after manufacture. With a complete portfolio of automated machines for the production of muffler and catalytic converter components, the Eagle brand has an installed base of more than 8,000 machines in over 60 countries.
In addition to the Eagle muffler assembly technologies, AddisonMckee provides the following:
- Spare parts for all AddisonMckee and Eagle equipment in the market
- Technical support for all AddisonMckee and Eagle equipment in the market
- Endforming technology equivalent to the former Eagle Endformer product line
- Bending technology equivalent to the former Eagle Bender product line
- Tooling and accessories for all AddisonMckee and Eagle equipment
- Comprehensive maintenance and service contracts
- Training and education programs
- Machine rebuilds, refurbishments, upgrades and trade-ins
- Product prototyping, part development, and small production runs